- 1 What is the cost of living in Milwaukee?
- 2 What are the bad areas of Milwaukee?
- 3 Is Milwaukee a safe place to live?
- 4 What is a good salary in Milwaukee?
- 5 What is the minimum wage in Milwaukee?
- 6 What is the safest town in Wisconsin?
- 7 Is Milwaukee safer than Chicago?
- 8 What are the safest neighborhoods in Milwaukee?
- 9 What part of Milwaukee is best to live?
- 10 What is the racial makeup of Milwaukee?
- 11 Is Chicago colder than Milwaukee?
- 12 What are the highest paying jobs in Wisconsin?
- 13 What is middle class in Wisconsin?
- 14 What is a good salary in Wisconsin?
What is the cost of living in Milwaukee?
Milwaukee ranks among the lower third on the list for cost of living, with average monthly expenses of $1,657.54.
What are the bad areas of Milwaukee?
The most dangerous areas in Milwaukee is based on data from the local law enforcement agency and when not available, also includes estimates based on demographic data.
- Metcalfe Park. Population 2,673.
- North Division. Population 6,023.
- Franklin Heights.
- Park West.
- Washington Park.
- Garden Homes.
- Borchert Field.
- Sherman Park.
Is Milwaukee a safe place to live?
Overall, the majority of Milwaukee is relatively safe. However, tourists would be advised to stay away from certain areas of the inner city. This includes the northern parts of the city, particularly the area around the intersection of 5th and Lincoln. The rest of the city is generally safe.
What is a good salary in Milwaukee?
As of Mar 27, 2021, the average annual pay for the Well+ good jobs category in Milwaukee is $59,832 an year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $28.77 an hour.
What is the minimum wage in Milwaukee?
All Wisconsin agricultural and farm employees, who are usually exempt from the minimum wage are guaranteed the full minimum wage of $7.25 per hour, are guaranteed the full minimum wage of $7.25 per hour.
What is the safest town in Wisconsin?
Cedarburg, a modestly sized community of 11.5K, is Wisconsin’s safest city. The city, located around 20 miles north of Milwaukee, logged a mere 3 violent crimes in 2018, which adds up to a violent crime rate of 0.26 per 1K.
Is Milwaukee safer than Chicago?
According to statistics from our Legislative Reference Bureau, although we are four times smaller than Chicago, Milwaukee so far in 2018 is on par with Chicago in terms of homicides per 100,000 residents and based on 2017 population estimates.
What are the safest neighborhoods in Milwaukee?
Safe, Affordable Neighborhoods in Milwaukee
- Bay View.
- Historic Third Ward.
- Juneau Town.
- Lower East Side.
What part of Milwaukee is best to live?
- Whitefish Bay. Suburb of Milwaukee, WI. Rating 4.23 out of 5 26 reviews.
- Shorewood. Suburb of Milwaukee, WI.
- Fox Point. Suburb of Milwaukee, WI.
- Bayside. Suburb of Milwaukee, WI.
- Wauwatosa. Suburb of Milwaukee, WI.
- River Hills. Suburb of Milwaukee, WI.
- Glendale. Suburb of Milwaukee, WI.
- Juneau Town. Neighborhood in Milwaukee, WI.
What is the racial makeup of Milwaukee?
The 5 largest ethnic groups in Milwaukee, WI are Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (37.6%), White (Non-Hispanic) (34.5%), Other (Hispanic) (9.72%), White (Hispanic) (8.67%), and Asian (Non-Hispanic) (4.25%). NaNk% of the people in Milwaukee, WI speak a non-English language, and 93.8% are U.S. citizens.
Is Chicago colder than Milwaukee?
The only city to surpass Minneapolis in cold is Denver, which averages ten more days a year of freezing weather. But Denver has far fewer days of extreme cold, and has a much higher mean temperature. Lowest Temperatures.
|City||Days a Year|
What are the highest paying jobs in Wisconsin?
Here’s a quick look at the top ten highest paying jobs in Wisconsin:
- General Internal Medicine Physicians.
- Family Medicine Physicians.
- Physicians, All Other; and Ophthalmologists, Except Pediatric.
- Nurse Anesthetists.
- Dentists, General.
What is middle class in Wisconsin?
Range of household incomes needed to be considered middle class, by family size
|Washington||$27,529 – $82,586||$38,931 – $116,794|
|West Virginia||$22,858 – $68,573||$32,326 – $96,977|
|Wisconsin||$24,215 – $72,644||$34,245 – $102,734|
|Wyoming||$25,232 – $75,697||$35,684 – $107,052|
What is a good salary in Wisconsin?
Answers: B and C. Median income for a household of three in Wisconsin was $68,052 in 2014, making the range for a middle-class income for a household of this size between roughly $45,000 and $136,000.