How do you make a simple bow out of ribbon?
Instructions for making a bow out of ribbon:
- Cut a piece of ribbon. Fifteen to 20 inches of ribbon will make a nice-size, simple bow.
- Make two loops (or bunny ears) with your ribbon.
- Fold the left loop over the right loop and bring it around and back through the center hole.
- Pull tight to create a knot.
How do you make a bow out of loopy ribbon?
- Curl ribbon over to create the center loop and pinch it at the base.
- Fold the ribbon under to make the first loop.
- Fold the ribbon on the opposite side of the first loop to create the second loop.
- Begin the second set of loops using the same method as the first set.
How do you make a bow out of thin ribbon for a present?
How to Make a Bow with Thin Ribbon
- Step 1: Take a long ribbon to make the bow.
- Step 2: Hold the tails of the ribbon with two hands and bring the tails in the middle.
- Step 3: Make the final loop by taking the first loop around the back.
- Step 4: Use a wire to tie the ribbon.
- Step 5: Make a thin grosgrain ribbon bow for wrapping a gift box.
How do you make a bow with grosgrain ribbon?
With your 9mm grosgrain ribbon put a little hot glue on the centre back of your bow and glue one end of your 9mm grosgrain ribbon down. Now wrap your ribbon around the bow and glue the end down and cut of your extra ribbon. You now have a sailor bow about 3″ or 9cm wide.