- 1 What is Wilton Manors known for?
- 2 Is Wilton Manors expensive?
- 3 Is Wilton Manors safe?
- 4 Is Wilton Manors a good place to live?
- 5 How far is Wilton Manors from the beach?
- 6 Is Oakland Park Fl safe?
- 7 Is Hollywood Florida Safe?
- 8 Is Fort Lauderdale safe?
- 9 Where should I live if I work in Fort Lauderdale?
- 10 Where should I live in Fort Lauderdale?
- 11 Where should I live in Broward County?
What is Wilton Manors known for?
Popular Links. The heart of Wilton Manors is Wilton Drive and the place to find the center of activity in places like the store To The Moon, with its array of candy and collectibles. Wilton Manors is the nation’s No. 2 city for same-sex couples, behind only Provincetown, Mass.
Is Wilton Manors expensive?
The cost of housing in Wilton Manors is more expensive than the United States average and earns a score of 2 out of 10.
Is Wilton Manors safe?
Wilton Manors is very safe. It used to not be so safe, but as the area gentrifies, it’s getting better and better. You should be fine. But at the same time, be alert when you leave Wilton, as the immediate areas surrounding it are not all that great.
Is Wilton Manors a good place to live?
Wilton Manors is in Broward County and is one of the best places to live in Florida. Living in Wilton Manors offers residents an urban feel and most residents own their homes. Many retirees live in Wilton Manors and residents tend to be liberal. The public schools in Wilton Manors are above average.
How far is Wilton Manors from the beach?
Wilton Manors is about 3 miles to the beach, 7 miles to the airport and 3 miles to downtown. There are about 15 or so bars located in the Wilton manors area.
Is Oakland Park Fl safe?
There are amazing houses and the neighborhoods are very much safe. Everyone gets along for the most part and the schools in the area are amazing. Oakland Park is a quick-thriving, friendly suburb of Fort Lauderdale that is home to a diverse range of inhabitants.
Is Hollywood Florida Safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Hollywood is 1 in 33. Based on FBI crime data, Hollywood is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Florida, Hollywood has a crime rate that is higher than 75% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Fort Lauderdale safe?
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — A new study has ranked Fort Lauderdale as the least safe city in America. WalletHub compared 182 cities across three key dimensions: 1) Home & Community Safety, 2) Natural-Disaster Risk, and 3) Financial Safety.
Where should I live if I work in Fort Lauderdale?
Fort Lauderdale Neighborhoods
- Coral Springs. Coral Springs, Florida is just a few short miles north of Fort Lauderdale and is a destination city for people who love
- Dania Beach.
- Deerfield Beach.
- East Fort Lauderdale.
- Las Olas.
Where should I live in Fort Lauderdale?
The Best Neighborhoods in Fort Lauderdale
- Colee Hammock. Colee Hammock, you say.
- Tarpon River. Located north of Davie Boulevard and west of Andrews Avenue near downtown, this one-square-mile neighborhood has mostly single-family homes and plenty of parks for the kids to get their wiggles out.
- Victoria Park.
- Harbor Beach.
- Las Olas Isles.
Where should I live in Broward County?
Here are the 8 Best Places To Live in Broward County, Florida
- Coral Springs, Florida. Coral Springs City Hall. Coral Springs is an excellent option if you’re looking for a place to live close to Miami.
- Coconut Creek, Florida. Coconut Creek Promenade.
- Pompano Beach, Florida. Pompano Beach.
- Pembroke Pines, Florida. Pembroke Pines.