- 1 How do I prepare a wedding meeting with a florist?
- 2 What questions should a florist ask a bride?
- 3 What do you need from a florist for a wedding?
- 4 How many florists should I meet with?
- 5 How do you conduct a consultation?
- 6 How do you do a wedding photography consultation?
- 7 What do I need for a wedding photography consultation?
- 8 What is the average floral budget for a wedding?
- 9 How can I save money on wedding flowers?
- 10 When should I hire a wedding florist?
- 11 What is the cheapest flowers for a wedding?
- 12 Who typically gets flowers at a wedding?
- 13 Who all gets corsages at a wedding?
How do I prepare a wedding meeting with a florist?
7 Things To Know Before Meeting With Your Wedding Florist
- 1) Know Your Numbers:
- 2) Know What Kind of Florist You Are Looking For:
- 3) Know Your Style:
- 4) Know Your Colors:
- 5) Know What Is Important To You:
- 6) Know What is Realistic:
- 7) Know There Is More To Your Wedding Flowers Than What They Look Like:
What questions should a florist ask a bride?
Top 4 Questions a Florist Should Ask a Bride
- When and where should the wedding be held? Like you and all of your guests, your florist doesn’t want to be late on your wedding day.
- What types and colors of flowers should you use?
- How big and tall are you guests?
- How many are coming and where will the flowers come from?
What do you need from a florist for a wedding?
- Bride’s Bouquet.
- Bride’s Floral Crown or Hair Flowers.
- Bridesmaids’ Bouquets.
- Tossing Bouquet (For the Bouquet Toss at the Reception)
- Flower Girl’s Bouquet (Or Basket of Petals, Floral Crown, or Pomander)
- Groom’s Boutonniere.
- Other Boutonnieres, Corsages, and Nosegays.
- Entryway or Welcome Table Arrangements.
How many florists should I meet with?
Meeting with more than one person helps you to really see who is the best fit. Now, of course, you want to meet with two florists you actually like. So, don’t meet with two just to meet with two. If you think this florist is the one, go ahead and meet with her.
How do you conduct a consultation?
Here’s what I mean.
- Ask the right questions. A good consultation is all about the right questions being asked and answered.
- Spend a lot of time listening.
- Demonstrate your value.
- Paint a picture of the future.
- Don’t forget to close.
How do you do a wedding photography consultation?
How To Conduct A Wedding Photography Consultation
- Greet the couple.
- Ask how wedding planning is going.
- Ask how they met and how he proposed.
- Talk about the engagement session.
- Show sample album.
- Talk about wedding day.
- Walk through the contract.
What do I need for a wedding photography consultation?
Preparing For Your Wedding Photography Consultation
- Let us buy your coffee. I can’t tell you how many time I have arrived for the consultation and the bride & groom are sitting there waiting for me with their drinks.
- Have your questions ready.
- Know your vision.
- Ask to go over the contract in detail.
- Bring a checkbook.
What is the average floral budget for a wedding?
Know Your Budget According to our friends at Wedding Wire, the average cost of wedding flowers in the U.S. is around $1,500 for small to medium size weddings and up to $5,000+ for large weddings. Whatever your wedding budget is, it is safe to start with 8-10% of your total budget dedicated to the florals.
How can I save money on wedding flowers?
Money – Saving Wedding Flower Tips
- Mix Expensive Flowers With Inexpensive Flowers.
- Use Lighting and Other Décor Alongside Floral Arrangements.
- Reuse Your Ceremony Flowers at the Reception.
- Choose Wedding Flowers That Are in Season and Locally Grown.
- Opt for Volume.
- Stick to a Few Types of Flowers.
- Consider Using Plants.
When should I hire a wedding florist?
Ideally, I recommend booking a florist 6 to 9 months in advance, but many popular dates book 12 to 18 months ahead of time, so if flowers are important to you and you want to make sure you get that florist you had your eyes on for a while, book as soon as you can.
What is the cheapest flowers for a wedding?
What Are the Cheapest Flowers For a Wedding?
- Sunflowers and tulips are great choices for spring and summer weddings.
- Gladiolus, Peruvian Lillies, and Chrysanthemums bring a pop of color to any budget.
- Finally, carnations, daisies and baby’s breath can be used to liven up any floral arrangement without being too costly.
Who typically gets flowers at a wedding?
The bride and her bridesmaids should all carry a bouquet. You may also want to have your florist create an additional arrangement for your bouquet toss (if you’re choosing to do one) or your getaway.
Who all gets corsages at a wedding?
So, who wears a corsage at a wedding? Here’s a list of who should receive one of these special accessories.
- Mothers and Stepmothers. Mothers of the bride and groom, as well as stepmothers, should receive corsages to wear.
- Female Attendants.
- Other Family Members and VIPs.