- 1 How does Disney floral and gifts work?
- 2 Can you send a gift to someone at Disney World?
- 3 What are the best souvenirs from Disney World?
- 4 Can Disney cast members accept gifts?
- 5 Are Disney in room celebrations worth it?
- 6 How do I order a cake at Disney World?
- 7 How do you surprise someone at Disney World?
- 8 How do I add a celebration to my Disney reservation?
- 9 What do they sell at Disney World?
- 10 What should you not wear at Disney World?
- 11 How much money should I take to Disney World for souvenirs?
- 12 How much do you spend on souvenirs at Disney World?
- 13 What are Disney employees not allowed to say?
- 14 What is the rarest Disney pin?
- 15 Can adults meet Disney characters?
How does Disney floral and gifts work?
Disney Floral & Gifts delivers all packages and floral to Walt Disney World Resort Front Desks. The resort team will notify guest in the room that there is a package for them. You must be present for your gift to be delivered to your room or you can pick it up at your resort front desk.
Can you send a gift to someone at Disney World?
Whether you want to mark a birthday, send special congratulation wishes, or just give your family a magical “vacation welcome,” the Walt Disney World Celebration Options can start right in your resort room. You can also have your gift delivered to any of the Walt Disney World theme parks.
What are the best souvenirs from Disney World?
Here is the MagicGuides 15 Best Disney World Souvenirs list:
- Mickey Ears Hats. Check Prices.
- Autograph Books. Check Prices.
- T-Shirts. Check Prices.
- Memory Maker. In Park Only.
- Pins and Lanyards. Check Prices.
- Disney World Christmas Ornaments. Check Prices.
- Pressed Pennies. Check Prices.
- Epcot Passport Kit. Check Prices.
Can Disney cast members accept gifts?
For those non-tipped positions, often cast members can not accept anything of value (money, gift card etc.). However, small tokens of appreciation are truly appreciated by Cast Members. Carry some of these around your next trip and help give a Cast Member a magical moment after they have done an exceptional job.
Are Disney in room celebrations worth it?
It was so much fun and an amazing surprise for the kids. I’d definitely do it all over again and recommend it, especially if you don’t frequent Disney resorts. Even for those who are familiar and are frequent visitors, it is still a new experience that I totally this is worth having.
How do I order a cake at Disney World?
Call the Cake – Ordering Hotline at 407-827-2253. To order custom cakes and creations from Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs, call 407-934-3500. Orders require 72 business hours advance notice.
How do you surprise someone at Disney World?
10 Ways to Surprise Someone with a Disney Trip
- Open a Present – If you search YouTube for “ Disney Surprise,” you’ll see this is a very popular option.
- Scavenger Hunt – If you want to drag out the suspense a little more, have a scavenger hunt!
- Decoy Trip – Plan a decoy trip.
- Scrapbook – Any scrapbookers out there?
How do I add a celebration to my Disney reservation?
In order to add a celebration (birthday, anniversary, graduation, etc.) to an existing or new Walt Disney World Resort dining reservation, you must call a Disney dining specialist by dialing (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. The Disney dining specialists are incredibly knowledgeable and friendly.
What do they sell at Disney World?
- Mickey Ears.
- Apparel & Accessories.
- Health & Beauty.
- Camera & Media.
- Gifts & Housewares.
- Toys & Plush.
What should you not wear at Disney World?
As part of the Disney Dress Code, guests are asked to wear proper attire including shoes and shirts at all times. Attire that is not appropriate for the parks includes (but is not limited to): Costumes and masks worn by guests age 14 or over. Clothing with obscene language or graphics.
How much money should I take to Disney World for souvenirs?
Because of this, snacks are a part of extra spending during a Disney World trip. No matter how many times I go to Disney World, I always find something I want. In order to be realistic, know that souvenirs are most likely going to be at least 50% of your spending budget.
How much do you spend on souvenirs at Disney World?
Some parents prefer to give their kids a set dollar amount per day, like $10-$20. That means they can purchase one small item each day at their own discretion. Others prefer to give their kids a much larger, bulk amount, around $100 per trip.
What are Disney employees not allowed to say?
The Disney actors are not allowed to say “I don’t know” under any circumstances. Speaking to Popsugar, a former Disney employee explained: “If a guest asks you a question, you always have to have an answer, no exceptions.” “If you don’t know it, find out, but don’t say you don’t know.
What is the rarest Disney pin?
One of the rarest Disney pins and possibly the largest is the limited edition Super Jumbo Maleficent Dragon Gate pin made exclusively by artist Guy Vasilovich. There were only 100 of these pins made, making them very rare. The pins are platinum and very large, measuring, 4.5″ x 5″.
Can adults meet Disney characters?
So really, can adults enjoy character interactions at Disney World? Absolutely. Walt Disney World has no rules on ages for any attractions or meets (except those relating to guest safety such as minimum height requirements), so if you want to meet characters as a childless adult, this is entirely your choice.